- Follow HabsWorld
- Must Read
- HW Recaps
- Latest HW Forum Topics
Sebastian Collberg signs a 3 year ELC
Started on: 21 May 2013 - 03:21 PM - 10 replies
Lars and the real Habs
Started on: 20 May 2013 - 04:21 PM - 6 replies
Top 5 Modern Day Rivals
Started on: 17 May 2013 - 04:15 PM - 10 replies
12 Habs Fans are currently browsing the HabsWorld Forums. Join the discussion!
Welcome to HW's annual draft pool. This year, the draft is being held in Pittsburgh on June 22nd and 23rd. For the first time since 2005, the Habs have a pick inside the top-5 while it's the first time since 2006 that Montreal has a pair of second round selections. Have your say on who you think will be the top picks on Friday night!
Picks 1-6 : 1 point for each correct selection
Picks 7-15: 2 points
Picks 16-30: 3 points
Pick 33 : 4 points
Pick 51: 5 points
Bonus: 1 extra point to pick(s) selected by the Habs
- Your predictions are associated with the rank of selection, not with the team. For example, if you predict Ryan Murray to go to the Oilers at #1 and the Oilers swap their pick with the Canadiens at #3 and select Murray while the Canadiens select Yakupov, you won't get a point for accurately predicting the Oilers to draft Murray.
- Players are sorted by the last ranking from NHL Central Scouting. If your prediction at a certain selection isn't on the list, select "OTHER" at the end of the drop-down list.
- Duplicate answers. If you chose Yakupov for all 30 teams, you'll obviously get it right once. Duplicate players aren't void. So don't worry if you select somebody twice, you won't be penalized. But double check to ensure your points potential is maximized.
- Visit the NHL Central Scouting website for more information on the prospects: http://www.nhl.com/ice/draftprospectbrowse.htm?cat=1
- The deadline for selections is 7 PM EST on draft night (Friday, June 22nd).
See HW pool live results here